Minggu, 22 November 2015

Museum Always be a Good Place to Escape from Life or Even....... Photo Session?

       Throwback to Saturday when my day off came! I have to admit my weekday working too crazy and i need a escape plan. So i choose Saturday to do it.
Here came the day! So, In the first place the plan will be my – ‘me time’. Right after i visit a Young on Top’s seminar with the talker is Dayu Dara Permata, as a co-founder Gojek. It was inspired 2 hours talking about creative idea and communication. For a next blog, i am gonna tell you what Gojek is and you will be excited to try it!

      Come back to my seminar.  after visited it, I went to Museum Galerry National Indonesia, which is located right after station of Gambir. On the way there, i received a text from my  high school bestie asked where i was and what i gonna did for my Saturday night. I told her i was gonna have my me time in museum and she finally joined me after i persuade her with this sentence ‘we would have so much picture for new profile picture and instagram’s post’ Well, pardon me but having a good accompany would be great.

       Frankly my iPhone went to low battery and about going to die when i was texting. So i told my friend i would look for a place to charge my phone and asked her to wait in her home until i was arrived and could call her.

      Then BOOOMMMMMMM! My iPhone died and i arrived in Museum Gallery National. I was thinking any if situation like, what if i charged my iPhone in museum and nearest stop contact but what if i couldnt find it or what if i charged my iPhone in Security post asked them to charged it with a please-help-me face.

      I was walking and then i found the paradise, my oasis in my desert. The Restaurant. Actually i am afraid that i couldnt afford it. Because i only got about IDR 35.000 in my pocket but thanks God i saw the banner written a toast only IDR 10.000


       So, i asked the waiter where i could put my charger and he gave me a place near to the fence. The Restaurant is simple and homely. The waiter were nice and food is delicious, i even order ayam penyet in here. After i got my phone charged i told my friend that i am here and had conversation with waiter while waiting my phone is charged at least for 60%.

       I told the waiter that i was going to enter the museum and i want to take pictures so the battery should be full and he responsed as an coincidence and told me men  those had group conversation whose seat near to us, one of them is the painter whose have his own exhibiton in the central of building.
It was my pleasure! I had a pict with him. Here’s.

One of the owner,
Linda


Lets visit the museum!

       Museum Gallery Nasional of Indonesia consisted of 2 Building. The main building is for temporary exhibition and on the main building’s side there’s be a small buiding for permanent exhibition.

       First exhibition that i took is permanent exhibition. First time when i entered the building its a well organized.The Security is trained to limitated the visitors because its not a main building, so if all the visitors is well welcomed, it will full of people and its not comfortable. So, securites devided visitors into 2 parts. The firs twenty visitor will be welcomed first and then the rest will be wait. They are given 30 minutes to take a pict and look around permanent exhibitions. Museum also has deposit box where you can put your bag safetly.  I didnt have any pictures because it pretty crowded.

The inside was comfortable and cool with the air conditioner. 




Here's some art with me taken pictures. mind my narsism :p 




Thanks to security that had taken a good picture. 

After we visited permanent exhibition, we take a rest and saw a painted wall. it must be youth's art work. we decided to take more pictures.


The last but not least, we entered the temporary exhibition. man that own those painting took a picture of me in previous senteces.



You wont be dissapointed. So just come and prove my words!



Galeri Nasional Indonesia


Jl. Medan Merdeka Timur No. 14

Jakarta 10110 - Indonesia
Telephone: (021) 34833954 ; 3813021
Facsimile: (021) 3813021
E-mail: galeri.nasional@kemdikbud.go.id

The open hours : Thursday - Sunday (09.00 - 16.00) Its free!



Unknown

About Unknown

We decided to make this blog for Interational and lokal backpackers, so they got a clue, tips and trick to visit our City.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

7 komentar

Write komentar